Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
The Vail Resorts EAP through ComPsych is available to Vail Resorts employees, dependents, and household members. It is available to employees up to three months after separation from Vail Resorts. For employees who have been SIS'd (put on Seasonal Inactive Status), EAP is offered year-round. The EAP offers 24/7 support, resources and information for the following:
Confidential Emotional Support
ComPsych's highly trained clinicians will listen to your concerns and help you or your family members with 6 free face-to-face counseling sessions per issue, per plan year. Contact them for:
- Anxiety, depression, stress
- Grief, loss and life adjustments
- Relationship/marital conflicts
Vail Resorts has identified "Preferred Providers" in many of our communities who you can contact directly for face-to-face therapy. These providers are familiar with our resorts, EAP benefit, and culture and are an easier way for you to get the help you need.
ComPsych offers virtual therapy sessions, in addition to face-to-face consultations. In the U.S. Contact ComPsych at 877-327-2289 and in Canada at 866-641-3847 for more information. Also take a look at their Mental Health Awareness Digital Toolkit.
New: COVID-19 Resources
- COVID-19 Resource Kit
- Back to School Resources & Flyer
- Resiliency Resources
- Finding Balance
- Navigating Life at Home
- A Relaxation Break
Their specialists provide qualified referrals and resources for just about anything on your to-do list, such as:
- Finding child and elder care
- Hiring movers or home repair contractors
- Planning events, locating pet care, and more!
Your ComPsych Guidance Resources program offers someone to talk to and resources to consult whenever and wherever you need them.
- Call: 877-327-2289 in the U.S, & 866-641-3847 in Canada
- Online: guidanceresources.com (WebID: VailEAP)
- App: GuidanceResources Now